Happy Holidays to all

Happy Holidays to all. I hope you all have a great Holiday and are thankful for everything you have. I am eating Dove Chocolates and two of the wrappers say "Joy is contagious" and "Miracles aren't limited to the holidays. How true those two statements are. I know some people may be alone today and missing people in their lives, but they should know that in spirit their are many people who care about them and wish they could all be together. Daily I pray for so many people, from family to friends. I hope 2009 brings even more happiness to everyone. Here is something a good friend of mine sent to me;

Subject: PRAYER
>
> Just wanted to tell everyone that I am so grateful
> to have each of you
> in my life. It was difficult for me to decide who I
> thought would DO
> this because many people claim to pray, but not
> everyone does. I hope
> I chose the right twelve. Please send this back to
> me (You'll see
> why).
> May everyone who received this message be blessed.
> There are 12 months/ 12 disciples/ 12 tribes of
> Israel / Jesus'
> birth celebrated in the 12th month. There is nothing
> attached. Just
> send this to twelve others. Prayer is one of the
> best free gifts we
> receive. There is no cost, just a lot of reward.
> Make sure you pray,
> and pray believing God will answer.
> May today be all you need it to be. May the peace of
> God and the
> freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts,
> rule in y our dreams
> tonight, and conquer all your fears. May God
> manifest himself today in
> ways you have never experienced. May your joys be
> fulfilled, your
> dreams be closer, and your prayers be answered. I
> pray that faith
> enters a new height for you; I pray that your
> territory is enlarged.
> I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness,
> prosperity, joy, true and
> undying love for God.
Source: Unknown

Positive thoughts do wonders
Remember it is better to think of positive thoughts than negative ones. Remember their is probably a lot more people out there that has it worst than you do. I know two days ago in the town I live in there are over 100 people who lost their homes due to a fire, they lost everything. Most spent the night in a local High School.

No Need to worry about things upcoming
A quote I like is "Worrying Is like a rocking chair, it is something to do but doesn't get you anywhere. I say no need to worry about things, God is on our side. Things seem to always work out. Yes, we all have bumps in the road, some seem like huge pot holes, but yet we find a smooth road ahead.

Surround yourself with Positive people

I know everyone has down days at time to time, but those that are always down. The ones I have tried to help but don't want to see the good in life. I move on, I want people in my life who want to live and see the good in life. I want to be around people who believe in me and my dreams. I will not be around people who don't believe in me or my ventures. I may sound like a tough stance to take but in the long run you will see how much happier you can be.

Dreams and Goals
Yes, I believe in having dreams and goals. I shoot for the stars all the time. If not I could sit on my couch and watch TV and have a same routine everyday. But I find my self experiencing so much by taking risks, having dreams and goals. Yes I may not hit them 100% as what I started out for but I know I am better off than if I did not shoot for something. Like bowling, I shoot to have three 300 games every night I bowl. If I miss it I know I normally I am way above average on my scores, and some day who knows. Anything is possible.

I do hope everyone has a great day today. I hope everyone has their dreams come true. Let me know your thoughts and ideas and Have a great day.